Hostessen Booksusi - Profile und Erfahrungen

Zwangsprostitution.
Ist leider schwer zu identifizieren, da Prostirution in Österreich grundsätzlich legal ist. Da sind die Behörden gefordert, die "Zwangs" Fälle herauszufiltern und zu agieren. Ist aber eben schwierig.

Du hast zwar bei den grünen Karten Untersuchungen Beratungsstellen dabei aber welches Mädel nützt die schon wenn die Angst groß ist.....

seh den Zusammenhang nicht?

Wenn ich jemanden zwinge, in meinem Garten den Rasen zu mähn, ist das auch illegal. Auch wenn Rasenmähn als solches legal ist.

Ja wenn er nix sagt das Du Ihm zwingst den Rasen zu mähen auch gleich wenn er alle 6 Wochen Behördlich kontrolliert wird ob er überhaupt den Rasenmäher steuern darf ja dann bleibt es unerkannt :rofl:

Good morning guys.

It is very strange.

This thread is meant to be a thread for comments concerning BookSusi girls and how they look and perform in bed so that the rest of us could decide which one to choose.

However few members comment about BookSusi sexworkers.

:unsure:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Good morning guys.

It is very strange.

This thread is meant to be a tread for comments concerning BookSusi girls and how they look and perform in bed so that the rest of us could decide which one to choose.

However few members comment about BookSusi sexworkers.

:unsure:

Welcome to EF :rofl:
Did you find another thread where it is better?
Sure not ;)

Less than 3 weeks in the forum, just 10 posts and plays the overseer for this thread!
In your position, I would first stand out with reports and useful contributions than reprimanding others ;)

Thanks Dylan.

I am an old member but new to this particular forum.

I frequently visit the lovely city of Vienna but just discovered this forum.

Anyway thank you guys for the warm welcome.

lern mal deutsch oder verwende googletr - wäre auch ein guter ansatz.
thats an austrian forum not an australian forum. so do your part too

eine “gesunde” Portion provinzieller Chauvinismus schadet wohl nie? Damit gleich alle wissen, wo es hier langgeht? Mir san mir? Oder?

I think even if it is an Austrian forum we should be polite enough to respect foreigners. And what’s the problem to answer and inform in English as a worldwide lingua franca if necessary and helpful for others? Especially in a cosmopolitan and multilingual city like Vienna. :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
eine “gesunde” Portion provinzieller Chauvinismus schadet wohl nie? Damit gleich alle wissen, wo es hier langgeht? Mir san mir? Oder?

I think even if it is an Austrian forum we should be polite enough to respect foreigners. And what’s the problem to answer and inform in English as a worldwide lingua franca if necessary and helpful for others? Especially in a cosmopolitan and multilingual city like Vienna. :)

Hello Tom.

Unfortunately i do not speak German so what i do is to have google translate me the page into English to be able to read posts.

At this point i have to ask all German speaking members of the thread to forgive me for not being able to write in German.

Thanks a lot for your warm comments.

:up:

Nur mal was für die Statistik:
Die Anzahl der besuchbaren Damen ist von 380 Tiefstand vor 2 Wochen auf 446 gerade eben gestiegen!
Damit ist die Anzahl der Inserate auf BS gemeint!
Toll, dass es mehr Auswahl gibt!

Zurück
Oben