Laufhäuser Laufhaus Rachel, Triesterstrasse 176, Erfahrungsberichte

I have messaged one of the girls from Laufhaus Rachel, she says BBBJ is an extra service. :( Is it the case with all other girls there?

I have messaged one of the girls from Laufhaus Rachel, she says BBBJ is an extra service. :( Is it the case with all other girls there?

To answer this question, some girls do offer this as a payable extra. Some few girls might include this service depending on sympathy. But if she does not, don't blame her.

Is it possible to order some drinks in this laufhaus? I see they have some kinds of bar in one corner, do they serve alcohol as well or only non-alcoholic drinks?

downstairs there are some vending machines with red bull, cola and coffee.
yes in the first floor is a bar, but i saw never sombony sitting there...
Maybe if you are a bigger group they will open it, but i can't confirm that
so it is not like a nightclub

They plan to (re)open a bar part in the front of the building soon I have heared. but not confirmed yet.

They plan to (re)open a bar part in the front of the building soon I have heared. but not confirmed yet.

That is cool :)

Btw I see Wanda is away from Laufhaus Rachel and is available at Laufhaus Ici Paris which is around 20km away from there.
Does she always operate between these two laufhauses?

I hope she will be available at Rachel in June again when I am travelling to Vienna. :)

Maybe you learn some German till then, stranger things have happened :D Helps quite a bit in Vienna, most people speak it

Zurück
Oben