Wenn du mir des gebn miassast, wos du zuletzt kaft host,

@Mitglied #473397 A jo die Splinterworks haben auf meine Anfage geantwortet

P.S. I noticed someone on the forum was curious about how the bath drains

Dear Fred,

Thank you for your enquiry and the link. I'm delighted we have made the forum chat, it's certainly brightened up my morning!

We specialize in creating works of useable sculpture and developed the original Hammock Bath as a commission for a specific project. We have since expanded the range to include the Altara wash basin and Pagoda freestanding bath. All our bath products are handmade in the UK and are consistently specified for the most exciting homes and hotels around the world.

I have attached a dimension sheet and price list, which includes shipping to Austria but not VAT, which is payable directly to your local authorities on import.

Is this for your general interest or do you have a project in mind?

Kind regards,

Francesca

P.S. I noticed someone on the forum was curious about how the bath drains. Perhaps this image will help, as you can see the water will flow out of the bottom of the bath into a central floor drain. Also, you may like to know that this particular bath is in the Hotel Riederalm, in Leogang, Austria...

Keine Berechtigung Bilder zu betrachten - Bild entfernt.

Anhänge

• b4jcp4d8c2990d0a249d3986fb6bda7ec4c1a.jpeg
    b4jcp4d8c2990d0a249d3986fb6bda7ec4c1a.jpeg
    163,4 KB · Aufrufe: 12
@Mitglied #473397 A jo die Splinterworks haben auf meine Anfage geantwortet

P.S. I noticed someone on the forum was curious about how the bath drains

Dear Fred,

Thank you for your enquiry and the link. I'm delighted we have made the forum chat, it's certainly brightened up my morning!

We specialize in creating works of useable sculpture and developed the original Hammock Bath as a commission for a specific project. We have since expanded the range to include the Altara wash basin and Pagoda freestanding bath. All our bath products are handmade in the UK and are consistently specified for the most exciting homes and hotels around the world.

I have attached a dimension sheet and price list, which includes shipping to Austria but not VAT, which is payable directly to your local authorities on import.

Is this for your general interest or do you have a project in mind?

Kind regards,

Francesca

P.S. I noticed someone on the forum was curious about how the bath drains. Perhaps this image will help, as you can see the water will flow out of the bottom of the bath into a central floor drain. Also, you may like to know that this particular bath is in the Hotel Riederalm, in Leogang, Austria...

Keine Berechtigung Bilder zu betrachten - Bild entfernt.
Intressant, danke :)

Bio Äpfel , Birnen, 2kg Heurige, Cherrytomaten, Paprika grün, Bio Spritzpaprika rot, Pizza-Leberkäse, Schafskäsebällchen, Bio Salzstangerl, Dinkel-Kartoffelbrot, Bauernbrot, Bio Heumilch, Bio Butter, Tiramisu, Pudding Schokolade, Naturjoghurt, Sauerrahm, Eiscaffee, Geheimratskäse, Phil. Lipdauer mild, Phil. Meerettich, Feta, Mozzarella, Sprühsahne, Fleischschmalz, Karamellgeb, Dark Alpenmilch, Soletti, Sirup, Parodontax, Mohnstrudel

Zurück
Oben