Hostessen Booksusi - Profile und Erfahrungen

Wenn ihr sie sucht die ex Kinga!!!
Hatte diese Woche Traum Service bekommen von ihr und Real Facefuck war kein Problem für sie !!!
Sie ist so ein süßes liebes Mädchen das hält was sie verspricht und es gibt keinen Zeitdruck!!

Dusche im Zimmer?
Ja sicher

Gibt's Erfahrungen zu diesen Damen oder zum Studio?

Alles Blondinen ausm Osten. Meine Schwäche.

offtopic gelöscht. für smalltalk haben wir eigene forenbereiche - und nicht zuletzt die privaten unterhaltungen.

War bei Alexiaa, ein nette junge rumänische Frau, ordiniert in einem Studio nahe der im Inserat angegebenen Adresse. Sie ist recht klein und hat einen wirklich schönen Arsch und mädchenhafte Titten die man auch gern sanft bespielen kann. Hat auch keine Berührungsangst und plaudert gern auf Englisch. Ließ sich auch lecken und hatte scheinbar auch Gefallen daran, falls nicht gut gespielt. Hat dann aktiv 69 eingefordert und auch mehrere Stellungen kein Problem. Alles in allem eine in sehr positiver Erinnerung bleibende Begegnung mit einer sehr lieben jungen Frau.
So long…

Mary (30 min.):
Sie sieht aus wie auf den Fotos und hat eine sehr straffe Haut. Sie ist freundlich und lässt sich auch anfassen. Solider Service und man mach mit ihr nichts falsch. Kleiner Manko (habe ich letztens bei Antonia vergessen zu erwähnen) sieh verwendet beim BJ oft ein Feuchttuch.

I'm late with the report. The visit took place on February 19, 2022.The last day of my stay in Vienna.Somehow I don't have that last day planned and then I decide at the last minute.And so far these have always been bad visits. That's how this one started ....
I came to the studio at 10 a.m.3 ladies from the picture were present.Neither speaks English.Suzy is far older than in the picture. Who loves babe .... recommendation.The other two, very young, beautiful, the pictures are correct.As I tried to talk to the oldest and say what I wanted the two of them looked at me with some confused and frightened looks.They look as if they are saying: Don't me, don't me. :eek:
When I came I thought I would choose blonde Klaudi.But I didn't like her look and body language.I chose a brunette who looks nicer live than in the pictures.She stood behind Klaudi and looked at me like a frightened Deer hunter with a rifle watching her. :mg:
Somehow ... I agreed for 30 minutes. for 60 e. B.J.without condom ,sex with condom,kisses.....I took a shower and lay down on the bed. she's still in her T-shirt and panties she was sitting at my feet and jerking off my dick with two fingers.During that time, she looked uninterestedly at me and more at the ceiling of the room, and occasionally yawned as if she had just woken up.At that moment I thought: God, what do I need this for. I always make mistakes when I go blind.I showed her that she should take it in her mouth and take it all off.She set off just as uninterested.
Then I said to myself the famous one .... when you get a lemon make a lemonade ....And I started to lead her, with words, hands, eyes ......She probably liked it and put herself more into the business.He was finally starting to get tough.And then she put it all in her throat.WOW :love:.And very good.She did it great for a while and then she put on a condom and sat on it.She mixed well and was more and more interested.I took her in dogi However, after a short time, the erection was lost.(You have to understand me. It was the 6th day in a row, the reports are written here.)
I took off my condom and stood over her. She took it in her mouth and I started to fuck her in the throat.It was great and the erection came back quickly.Then I put the condom back on and started destroying it from behind.It finally emptied.🍆🍾
After the initial disaster with a little animation skills for the 60e, he got almost everything and a great deep throat, the best so far.
In the end we talked a little. He says he is from Hungary and 22 years old. She looks even younger to me.
I took another shower and met Klaudi with her defiant and judgmental look.
To conclude:
-The studio looks really bad.
-the girl looks prettier and younger than in the pictures
-The best deep throat I've ever had
-possibility of repetition: possible
-If you are ready to get what you want then visit it. If you are used to all the initiative coming from a girl then don't.

She is currently out of books.I'll post her pictures a little later on my other device.

Mary (30 min.):
Sie sieht aus wie auf den Fotos und hat eine sehr straffe Haut. Sie ist freundlich und lässt sich auch anfassen. Solider Service und man mach mit ihr nichts falsch. Kleiner Manko (habe ich letztens bei Antonia vergessen zu erwähnen) sieh verwendet beim BJ oft ein Feuchttuch.
Mary und Antionia würden bei mir ganz oben auf der Liste stehen und der Service dürfte auch passen. Aber solange sie ihre Dienste nur in einer privaten Wohnung anbieten wird daraus wohl leider nichts werden. Schade eigentlich...

Zurück
Oben