Studios www.sexyhexi.cc Landstraßer Gürtel 35, 1030 Wien.

I recently discover them and I visited the witches twice: first time I was with Sandra and second time with Alexa. Very good experiences with both. Monday I am again in Vienna and I intend to visit them. Checking the forum, I saw Chanel is there on Mondays – right?
Usually she is there on Mondays. But I recommend you to give them a call, either on Monday or better today (they are here till 11 p.m.) to be sure if she is really there. Chanel is a good choice - even though you don't understand German, all the smileys in Bikers report above show you that he was "quite satisfied" ;) with her.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich war heute zum ersten, aber sicher nicht zum letzten, mal bei der Chanel. Eine echte Erscheinung wenn sie, splitterfasernackt, vor dir ins Zimmer geht :verneigung:. Sie hat "den" Body schlechthin. Groß, schlank und durchtrainiert. Sehr hübsches Gesicht und tolle lange Haare. ZK :klatsch: NF :winner: Verkehr :hurra: MV :hss:.
Meine Freitage sind ab jetzt gerettet.
Und nicht zu vergessen die rieeesen Clit! Extrem geil!

Usually she is there on Mondays. But I recommend you to give them a call, either on Monday or better today (they are here till 11 p.m.) to be sure if she is really there. Chanel is a good choice.

Not only on mondays, also on fridays. I've got an appointment on the next friday.

But I can either say that Chanel is an excellent SW. High-class service, very pretty and nice. Professional in a positive way.

I met her last year in september and I'm looking forward to see her this year. Someone said that she is more "dry" now. :liebe: Last year she was in a very good shape but this year if it's true her body must be a dream...! :woot:

I think is my duty to report my experience.
Because I don't speak German, it was impossible to find if Chanel was today and to make an appointment. Therefore, in the evening I went to the witches and again I chosen Alexa (from available ladies).
A real GFS experience. I think she is very good at this. Very nice foreplay (kisses, caressing, hugs) and after this a good blowjob, 69, and I finished in her mouth. She offered an acceptable massage (not bad, but not spectacular) and we stared again to touch each other in order to wake up my Johnny. A good blowjob, I finished again in her mouth and that was...
I have to start German lessons and after this maybe I can arrange an appointment with Mia or Chanel.

Very simple my friend....
Just learn your numbers and weekdays and follow this formula:
1. „Hallo, hier spricht [name].“
2. „Ich möchte gerne einen Termin bei {Sexy Witch‘s name} ausmachen.“
3. „Ist sie am [preferred day] da ?“
4. „Geht [1 - 12] Uhr ?“

You might have to cycle through steps 3 and 4 if she is not there on the day / time you want.

5. „OK - das wäre dann {sexy witch} für [name] am [day] um [time]. Ich freu mich. Bis dann.“ The last step helps just to make sure all info is correct. Keep in mind, your counterpart on the phone is not a native speaker either.... Good luck ![/time]

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
4. „Geht [1 - 12] Uhr ?“

You might have to cycle through steps 3 and 4 if she is not there on the day / time you want.

5. „OK - das wäre dann {sexy witch} für [name] am [day] um [time]. Ich freu mich. Bis dann.“ The last step helps just to make sure all info is correct. Keep in mind, your counterpart on the phone is not a native speaker either.... Good luck ![/QUOTE] Thank you very much! Very helpful ![/time]

4. „Geht [1 - 12] Uhr ?“

5. „OK - das wäre dann {sexy witch} für [name] am [day] um [time]. Ich freu mich. Bis dann.“ The last step helps just to make sure all info is correct. Keep in mind, your counterpart on the phone is not a native speaker either.... Good luck ![/QUOTE] And good luck that Jenny picks up the phone. When she is not there, another girl will pick up the phone - some of them are fluent in German, but for some it is really hard to understand me (and subsequently you).[/time]

Zurück
Oben