Massagen City Studio Schwertgasse

Viktoria und Linda wären von den Fotos her auch sehr ansprechend, aber vermutlich wohl auch nicht echt...
Viktoria kannst du hier finden:

Ihre Kollegin Linda kannst du, als Natalie, auch in Genf besuchen:

Viktoria kannst du hier finden:

Ihre Kollegin Linda kannst du, als Natalie, auch in Genf besuchen:
Bei viktoria kann ich dir sagen, es ist nicht die auf den fotos. Blond und skinny ja, aber das gesicht passt nicht.

Bei linda kann ich noch nichts sagen da ich vlt heute mal hinschauhe und sie da ist werde ich mal guckn.

Ich glaube sie nehmen manchmal symbolfotoa weil manche mädls vlt noch keine eigene haben.

Was im Chinasektor üblich, nämlich Fake Fotos, sollte hier ein schweres No GO kriterium sein, da China ist 80 bis 100 und hier 240 oder mehr.

Was im Chinasektor üblich, nämlich Fake Fotos, sollte hier ein schweres No GO kriterium sein, da China ist 80 bis 100 und hier 240 oder mehr.
Sowieso, fake geht mal gar net. Aber ich war auch oft genug dort, und wenn niemand da ist die einem gefällt kann man auch gehen.

Es ist ja keine Pflicht das man bleibt.

Hello,
Also ich war eine stunde bei linda
Sie sieht genauso aus wienauf den fotos. Wahnsinn das Girl, dieser Körper und ihre unglaublichen sanften zkusse.
Das Nf is auch ne wucht.

Viktoria sieht ganz anders aus
Und ea gibt ne neue violeta, sprach mich nicht an.

Wow Linda, i werd sie nochmal besuchen ❤️

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Violetta:
For the price, it feels awful when the session is a dud, so when I do come to this admittedly overpriced studio, I usually stick exclusively with booking my favorite lady. However, with so many new ladies on the homepage since my last walk-in, I was feeling adventurous and showed up to for a round of introductions.

While normally not my type, I decided on Violetta, thanks to her cute smile and friendly intro. My gamble paid off this time. Simply wow. An absolute sex goddess. Best blowjob I’ve had since Lolita at Gfrornergasse (gosh I miss her so much). Perfect deep throat. This went on for upwards of 20 mins. Then she started riding me with so much vigor and passion, and it wasn’t long before I came. Hardly a break before she was right back at it. I could tell as the hour was winding down, she was dead set on making me cum a second time despite me telling her it’s alright (I can never cum twice in 1hr). In the end she wasn’t successful, but I have to applaud her dedication and not taking no for an answer. Only thing she didn’t seem comfortable with was ZK but everything else was exceptional. English was passable and said she prefers German. Do note as the pictures don't show- she is really small, I'd guess 155-160cm.

Violetta:
For the price, it feels awful when the session is a dud, so when I do come to this admittedly overpriced studio, I usually stick exclusively with booking my favorite lady. However, with so many new ladies on the homepage since my last walk-in, I was feeling adventurous and showed up to for a round of introductions.

While normally not my type, I decided on Violetta, thanks to her cute smile and friendly intro. My gamble paid off this time. Simply wow. An absolute sex goddess. Best blowjob I’ve had since Lolita at Gfrornergasse (gosh I miss her so much). Perfect deep throat. This went on for upwards of 20 mins. Then she started riding me with so much vigor and passion, and it wasn’t long before I came. Hardly a break before she was right back at it. I could tell as the hour was winding down, she was dead set on making me cum a second time despite me telling her it’s alright (I can never cum twice in 1hr). In the end she wasn’t successful, but I have to applaud her dedication and not taking no for an answer. Only thing she didn’t seem comfortable with was ZK but everything else was exceptional. English was passable and said she prefers German. Do note as the pictures don't show- she is really small, I'd guess 155-160cm.
I should also add- during the introductions, Mia and Valentina (who were unknown to me) correspond to their pictures. Nike and Daniela also said hi but they've both been there for at least a year, if memory serves me right.

I should also add- during the introductions, Mia and Valentina (who were unknown to me) correspond to their pictures. Nike and Daniela also said hi but they've both been there for at least a year, if memory serves me right.
Yes daniela is longer there and nika too.
Nika is very nice, with daniela i hadnt any experience, to be honest unfortunately because every time i choose my favourite ladies.
Maybe i give her too a chance.
But its hard to say yes to someone new if your fav girl is free.

I hope that katja will come back soon..
Miss her so much

Hey, does Violeta have a nice ass ?
The ladies partially change there every week and they aren't great at timely updating the website, but from those available today (that I've had experience with), Anna probably has the nicest ass. Violetta's is not bad. Nika has a nice one too and is often here, but not this week it seems.

Ich würde meinen das dieser Threat nicht zu Massagen gehört sondern in die Abteilung Laufhaus und Hostess oder?
Das sind echte Hostess Services

Zurück
Oben